Quest currently has a full-time job opening in the Ohio Valley region for a Project Manager. In this position you will work alongside our crews to ensure all project deliverables are being completed to our standards; audit existing work and be responsible for employee training. In addition you will cultivate positive working relationships with our customers’ field management team within the assigned geographic area.
Quest Service Group is a company with a long and successful history of providing quality remodel, merchandising and in-store services Nationwide. We currently employ hundreds of professionals across the country servicing retailers in a variety of programs.
· 3-5 years of Retail Reset/Remodel experience required
· 3-5 years of Field Project Management experience required
· Familiar with computer, spreadsheets, and web forms
· Hands on leader – Night work required
· Will be required to travel – overnight stays as needed paid by company
· Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· High school diploma or GED
· Visits projects and works with field team on a weekly basis
· Works side by side with field team to teach and train for individual growth and project success.
· Monitors and ensures execution of Quest projects and remodels to scope
· Works closely with our field team to maximize their effectiveness by offering suggestions and insight into processes to improve job performance.
· Adheres to and enforces high levels of professionalism, work ethic, work quality, and integrity.
· Adheres to and enforces safety standards.
Our benefits package includes: Health, Dental, and Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays
Salary commensurate with experience